- 2 cans of large buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, pecans or walnuts
Spray a 12 cup tube pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in a small pan and stir in brown sugar.
Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a large ziploc bag. Open biscuits, separate and cut into quarters. Add biscuit pieces to bag, seal and shake to coat (I do this in batches) Place biscuit pieces into pan and nestle raisins and nuts in between pieces. Pour sugar and butter mixture over the top. Bake in a 350 oven for about 35 mins. Let cool on rack for 10 mins, then unmold - use hands to pull apart and eat when cool enough to touch.