Monday, June 22, 2009

Shrimp stuffed with crabmeat and a cool mojo



Its Monday, again and its raining again...yesterday was Fathers day, so my daughter made Daddy breakfast in bed (with a little help from me) we made a feta spinach egg scramble, love that combination, some english muffins, canadian bacon and fruit. Put it all on pretty dishes on a pretty tray and served it to Dad in bed - had leftovers for dinner from last nights amazing meal - my guests called on their way home to rave about how good the food was which really made me feel good ...tonight I want to try something new so I am planning a very easy to prepare, yet quite elegant meal. Butterflied shrimp with crabmeat stuffing, a red onion mojo on the side and some coconut rice. Should be good - very busy day, off to the doctor, the vet - pick up from day camp and of course the grocery store.
Dinner was wonderful, heres my video showing the shrimp and the mojo...

No comments:

Post a Comment